The City Department of development, urban planning, ecology and land administration carries out the activities that provide conditions for urban area management and urban development planning, building area planning, and the promotion of activities aimed at environmental protection and operations relating to the preparation and management of capital projects when the City acts as an investor, as well as in the event of complex projects, when it acts on behalf of other investors (until their realisation).
The operations of the Department are as follows:
- promotion of physical planning in order to use land in a more efficient manner, improve the quality and efficiency methodology when preparing, drawing up and issuing documents relating to town planning,
- cooperation in the implementation of the system that co-ordinates City interests with the interests of the neighbouring districts, cities, counties and the Republic of Croatia,
- organising the compilation of studies and surveys and the implementation of concrete measures in the segment of traffic, infrastructure, environmental protection and architectural heritage,
- developing building plots to enable the construction of facilities and organisation of public places,
- collecting documentation and implementing procedures in legal transactions relating to municipal land
- carrying out the state administration activities of land administration that are within the competence of the City, as laid down by the Law,
- establishing and keeping the cadastre register of cables, establishing and keeping the original records of inhabited places, streets and determining street numbers,
- carrying out administrative and technical operations for the needs of land-consolidation committee and implementing land consolidation decisions,
- carrying out administrative and technical operations for the needs of the Committee in charge of assessing the architectural success of a conceptual project.
The City Department of development, urban planning, ecology and land management consists of two organisational units : Development, Urban Planning and Ecology Division and Land Management Division.
Development, Urban Planning and Ecology Division
Land Management Division