Astronomy Centre Rijeka
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art Rijeka , Dolac 1/II
until 25.5. exhibition, Interspaces, exhibition by Aleksandar Garbin and Goran Petercol
Opening hours Tuesdays to Fridays from 10am to 1pm and from 5 to 8pm (1.6.-30.9. from 6 to 9pm), Saturdays from 10am to 1pm. Closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Exhibition guided tour upon request, phone 051 334 280, 492 611
- Museum of the City of Rijeka , Muzejski trg 1
until 27.8. exhibition, Tick-tock, what's the time?, exhibition by students from educational and creative workshops
until 27.8. Forms of time, exhibition of watches from the collection of the Rijeka City Museum
Opening hours Mondays to Fridays from 10am to 1pm, and from 4pm to 8pm. Saturdays from 10am to 1pm. Closed on Sundays.
Phone 051 336 711
- Natural History Museum Rijeka , Lorenzov prolaz 1
Permanent exhibition: "Geological history of the Adriatic", "Geology of Rijeka region", "Minerals", "Insects of the Rijeka region", Rocks", Geological stratigraphical collection of the Island of Krk", "Sharks and Rays", "Bony Fishes", "Marine invertebrates", "Aquarium-Multimedia Centre", "Birds and Mammals of the Rijeka region", "Botanical Garden". Biodiversity of Insects.
Opening hours Mondays to Saturdays from 9am to 7pm, Sundays from 9am to 3pm, closed on national holidays. Phone 051 553 669
- Rijeka Maritime and Historical Museum of the Croatian Littoral , Muzejski trg 1
until 26.5. exhibition, The Biennale of Mosaic Rijeka 2013.
Rich Museum fundus of: Archeological department with prehistoric, antique, medevial and numismatic collection; Department for maritime history with historical reconstructions of ships, objects of marine equipment, nautical instruments and maps, photographs and graphics; Etnographic and Culturalhistorical department.
Guided tours upon request are free. Phone 051 553 666.
Opening hours Tuesdays to Fridays from 9am to 8pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 1pm. Closed on Mondays.
Phone 051 213 578, 051 553 667
- State archives , Park Nikole Hosta 2
Opening hours Mondays to Fridays from 8am to 4pm.
Phone 051 336 445, 051 336 447
- Retro Computer Club Peek&Poke , Ivana Grohovca 2
The first Croatia museum of computers and computer technology.
Exhibition and NET CORNER (surfing the Internet, wireless access to the Internet from one's own computer or a telephone, print©, CD/ DVD recording, retro-playroom).
Guided tour upon request, email@example.com, 091 780 5709, 098 431 304
- University Library Rijeka , Dolac 1
Permanent display of "Glagoljica" (Glagolitic Script) exhibition and the exhibition "Nikola Tesla in the
Holdings of the University Library Rijeka" . Visit upon request.
Phone 051 336 129
- Mali salon, Korzo 24
until 25.5. exhibition, Minute of silence, exhibition by Toni Meštrović and Nadija Mustapić
Opening hours Mondays to Saturdays from 10am to 1pm and from 5pm to 8pm (1.6.-30.9. from 6pm to 9pm)
Phone 051 334 280, 051 333 548
- Kortil Gallery, Strossmayerova 1
Opening hours Mondays to Fridays from 10am to 1pm and from 5pm to 8pm, Saturdays from 10am to 1pm.
Phone 051 373 502
- Filodrammatica, Korzo 28/I
- Croatian Reading Room , Korzo 24
- Juraj Klović Gallery , Matije Gupca 4a
Phone 051338 809 (Croatian Association of Artists Rijeka)
- Garbas Gallery, Užarska 26
- SIZ Gallery, Delta 5
Phone 051 212 957
- Bruketa 2 Gallery , Strossmayerova 1
- Kružna Gallery, Kružna 8/III,IV
- Club Gallery for young people "Palach", Kružna 6
First multimedia, multifunctional and polyvalent gallery for young people.
- O.K. /K.U.N.S. Gallery, F. Račkoga 24
- Principij Gallery-Photo Club Rijeka , Pod voltun 4
Opening hours Mondays to Fridays from 6 to 9 pm, Saturdays from 10am to 1pm.
- Information centre of the City of Rijeka (RI INFO) , Korzo 18b
Opening hours Mondays to Fridays from 8am to 8pm, Saturdays from 9am to 1pm.
Phone 051 209 691
- Cathedral of St. Vitus, Grivica 11
Permanent display "Jesuit Heritage in Rijeka".
It includes some very rare exponents. Amongst the works of art in the church, the most valuable are: the Gothic crucifix, the baroque marble altars created by the Gorica masters, Michelazzi’s pulpit from 1731, Simonetti’s altarpiece –a copy of Tiziano’s Assunta.
Visits with prior notice at 051 330 879
Catherdal is opened every day from 6,30am to 12am and from 4,30pm to 7pm
- Treasury and Gallery of the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Trsat
Treasury with religious motifs, gallery display and the Votive Chapel
Visit upon request, tel. 452-900
- Little Gallery (Mala galerija), Užarska 25
Permanent display and sale exhibition of paintings by V.Bruketa and other Croatian painters; decorative lamps, fashion jewellery, souvenirs and unique ceramic clocks.
Phone 051 217 714
- Trsat Castle (Trsatska gradina) Gallery , Petra Zrinskog bb
Permanent display about history of the Castle
Phone 051 217 714
- Contour Exhibition - Sale Space, Janeza Trdine 2
Sale exhibition of Rijeka and Croatian artists.
Opening hours Mondays to Fridays from 10am to 2pm and from 5pm to 8pm, on Saturdays from 10am to 1,30pm.
- Ars Gallery, A. Peruča 1
Permanent display of renowned artists and unique items of Murano glass and decorative mirrors.
Opening hours Mondays to Fridays from 8am to 8pm, Saturdays from 8am to 1pm.
Phone 051 454 015.
- Grad Gallery, Ivana Grohovca 1
Permanent display of renowned academic Croatian painters, sculptors, ceramists.
Opening hours Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 2pm and from 5pm to 8pm, on Saturdays from 9am to 1pm.
Phone 051 212 841
- Kontinental Gallery, Ribarska ulica 2
Permanent display of paintings of Rijeka and Croatian authors
Open from 9am to 12am and from 5pm to 8pm, on Saturdays from 9am to 12am.
Phone 091 511 84 41
- Atelier Va Dolčiću, Dolac 8
- Erste Club, Frana Supila 6