The Budget Service performs tasks that include:
- preparation, planning and drafting of budget proposals and projections and amendments to the budget during the budget year,
- establishing budget spending limits set in estimates of revenues and receipts and proposing measures to balance the budget,
- monitoring and control of budget execution,
- preparation of annual and semi-annual reports on budget execution,
- implementation of procedures related to indebtedness of the City, issuing guarantees and approval of indebtedness,
- calculation and control of the fiscal capacity of the City, monitoring of indebtedness and preparation of reports on the debt balance.