The activities of the Non-tax Revenue Service include
- identifying, monitoring and recording of the liabilities contracted under payment by instalment and obligations secured by collateral instruments, invoicing
- managing concessions in cooperation with the Registry of Concessions, utility contribution, rental and sale of assets, long-term business loans, guarantee deposits deriving from various bases, banks and customers, monitoring of sold city flats, etc.
- undertaking collection measures and reporting for various purposes, as well as planning and monitoring the realization of income from within the scope of activity, monitoring the execution of obligations secured by collateral instruments, keeping records of procedures and collection and the register of business entities,
- preparation of various bookkeeping orders, decisions on the return of incorrectly or overpaid funds, decisions on enforcement, issuance of other decisions and acts in administrative proceedings, calculation of interest, reporting of claims in pre-bankruptcy proceedings, bankruptcies and liquidations and write-offs of claims within the scope of activity,
- preparation of official answers to inquiries within the scope of activity, communication with taxpayers, other organisational units, financial institutions and other legal entities and competent bodies, and keeping the prescribed auxiliary records