The IT System Division carries out the activities relating to planning, projecting, developing and establishing application programme solutions for the needs of the City of Rijeka, the utility companies, institutions and societies owned by the City of Rijeka or it carries out activities of importance for the City of Rijeka.
This Division plans, manages, supervises IT projects based on Oracle, EMC2 Documentum and Microsoft technology platforms.
The Methodological Framework of the Division is composed of:
- Oracle CDM ( Custom Development Method) – a methodology for developing application systems and
- Oracle AIM (Applications Implementation Method) – a methodology for implementing application systems.
Mainly used tools for the development and maintenance of information systems:
- Oracle Designer, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports
- Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Jaspersoft JasperReports
- EMC2 Documentum (OpenText)
The beneficiaries of the application solutions are the Departments within the City of Rijeka Administration and the utility companies and societies owned by the City.