Project title: My place under the sun
Duration: 1 June 2020 to 31 May 2021
In general, the project is aimed at developing quality, innovative non-institutional services and strengthening intersectoral cooperation with the aim of supporting children and families at risk in the city of Rijeka, and 3 specific goals:
- Development and implementation of an innovative social mentoring programme for children and families at risk;
- Providing quality support in the field of non-institutional education, based on modern pedagogical approaches, to children and families at risk;
- Strengthening intersectoral cooperation and capacity of various service providers in the segment aimed at reducing social exclusion among children and families at risk.
- Social inclusion of children and families at risk (children at risk of social exclusion),
- Non-formal education of children at risk,
- Capacity building of social service providers and intersectoral cooperation (social welfare institutions, educational institutions, civil society organizations).
Project promotor: Centre for the Culture of Dialogue
Partners: City of Rijeka, Association of Parents “Step by Step”, Social Welfare Centre Rijeka
Source of funding: Ministry of Demography, Family, Youth and Social Policy
Project value: HRK 150,000.00.
Contact person for more information: Lana Golob, Department of Education and Schooling, City of Rijeka, e-mail: email@example.com.