The objective of the construction of new terminals for general and container transport in the area of the Port of Rijeka is to increase the capacities and enable acceptance of the biggest ships.
|1||Rijeka port basin||20||300|
|2||Bakar port basin||15||65|
|3||Port of Omišalj – island of Krk||200||500|
Omišalj – island of Krk, Bakar port basin, Rijeka port basin – Zagreb Pier
Status of property: maritime good
Estimated value of the project: 865,000,000 €
- financing with the funds from World Bank’s loan,
- financing with concessionaire’s own investments and EU funds,
- open negotiation possibilities within legal regulations.
- Physical and transport – integral study of the Primorje-Gorski Kotar County and the City of Rijeka from 2011.
- Zagreb Pier: building permits – phase 1 and phase 2.