Administrative fees are payable in accordance with the Administrative Fees Act (OG 115/2016) in respect of operations performed by administrative bodies. The fees can be general and special and their rates are laid down by tariffs.
How to pay fees
The fees are payable into the specified account of the City of Rijeka, regardless of the fee rate as follows:
- Recipient: BUDGET OF THE CITY OF RIJEKA
- number HR33 2402 0061 8373 0000 5
- reference number HR68 5860-OIB
Exceptionally, fees up to HRK 100.00 can be paid in tax stamps.
Types of fees and what they are paid for
Pursuant to the Decree on Administrative Fee Tariffs (Official Gazette 8/2017, 37/2017, 129/2017, 18/2019, 97/2019, 128/2019), when paying general fees:
- HRK 20.00 is paid for requests, applications, proposals, registrations and other acts (note: the prescribed fee is not paid for acts before public bodies when the client only wants to speed up the procedure, following a previously submitted request, and for acts submitted by clients electronically in the e-građani system) (tariff number 1)
- for certificates, excerpts and other public documents concerning the facts kept in official records by the bodies referred to in Article 1 of the Administrative Fees Act, a fee in the amount of HRK 20.00 is payable (location information, issuance of certificates concerning data from spatial planning documents, certificates for self-contained units within a building) (tariff No 4)
Construction fees are prescribed for:
- issuance of site development permits, decisions on change and / or amendment to the site development permit and permit whereby changing the purpose and use of the building (tariff number 50),
- for the issuance of building permits, decisions on change and / amendment to the building permit, except when changing the name or the investor’s company and building permits when reconstructing the building, and for the issuance of building inspection certificates (tariff number 51).
The amount of the construction fee under tariff numbers 50 and 51 is calculated immediately before the issuance of the final act.
Summary of fees (non-administrative cases)
|Location information||Tar No. 1 and 4 (20,00 + 20,00)||40.00|
Confirmation that no licence for use is issued for
|Tar No. 1 and 4 (20,00 + 20,00)||40.00|
|Certificate of self-contained units within a building||Tar No. 1 and 4 (20,00 + 20,00)||40.00|
|Issuance of certificates relating to data from spatial planning documents||Tar No. 1 and 4 (20,00 + 20,00)||40.00|
|Certificate of land partition survey||Tar No. 1 and 4 (20,00 + 20,00)||40.00|
|Determining special conditions and connection conditions||Tar No. 1 (20,00)||20.00|
|Main projects certificates||Tar No. 1 (20,00)||20.00|
No administrative fee is payable for registering the beginning of construction works of a building, for registering the beginning of building removal, and registering the test operation of a building.
No administrative fee is payable for giving an opinion on the application of legal regulations from the field of construction and physical planning.
Articles 8 and 9 of the Administrative Fees Act (OG 115/2016) lays down general and individual exemptions from the payment of administrative fees.