Early Informatics Teaching Programme from grade one to grade four in elementary schools has been envisaged and created in such a manner that is gradually introduces pupils in the computer world, offering them basic informatics literacy.
This interesting project is verified by the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports, and every year 95% of children enrolled in school is included in this programme, which proves its interesting features and attractiveness.
The following are the priority goals that have been set up for the realisation of this programme from grade 1 to grade 4:
- qualifying pupils to use personal computers
- developing technical thinking, technical expressions and a correct application of technical terminology
- developing logical and independent thinking and conclusion
- developing creative abilities
- qualifying pupils to take part in work groups and teams and developing positive personal characteristics necessary for constructive cooperation in resolving tasks.