- During a year, the local board council in certain periods identifies the citizens’ needs and problems in the field of public services, but also in social activities, it proposes their realisation in accordance with appropriate funds, it implements certain activities and presents reports on activities and its operation to the Department of Local Self-Government and Administration and the mayor.
The activities carried out by the local board councils during a year are as follows: they
- determine the citizens’ problems and needs in the territory of the local board through a public invitation to citizens to submit priority proposals for utility equipment and development of the local board territory (through citizens’ local assemblies, meetings with persons authorized by tenants, citizen surveys, single demands by citizens, estimates by council members etc.)
- determine proposals for priority utility equipment and development based on how important the problem is for citizens in the territory of the local board
- determine other needs and interests of citizens through local citizens’ assemblies, meetings with persons authorized by tenants, citizen surveys, single demands by citizens, estimates by council members etc.)
- draw up their own activity programme
- draw up financial plans and, if necessary, amendments to the financial plan
- draw up reports on the activities performed and the annual activity report