Disabled people may realise the following rights within the Social programme of the City of Rijeka, depending on whether they meet social requirements or those relating to body impairments:
- Right to assistance to settle the costs of their child’s attendance of nurseries and kindergartens (full-day and half-day attendance)
- Right to assistance to settle the costs of school meals which are organized at elementary schools
- Right to assistance to settle the costs of school meals (breakfast and lunch) for pupils attending extended or full-day school programmes organised at elementary schools
- Right to the help at home service
- Right to assistance to settle funeral costs
- Right to free monthly ticket on lines within the zones where public transport services are provided by Autotrolej
Via e-Adviser, Social programme of the City of Rijeka, citizens may find out whether they can become beneficiaries of any of the specified aid categories and how to submit a request.