The City of Rijeka and the Police Administration of the Primorje – Gorski Kotar County have set up the Information Centre for delinquency prevention with the aim of increasing security, preventing hazardous behaviour, reducing fear of crime among citizens and raising the overall quality of life in the territory of the city of Rijeka, by implementing numerous activities and owing to joint and coordinated work of the whole community.
In the event of a disaster or a large misfortune, the protection and salvage system is activated and various protection and salvage services are available for citizens.
- Commission for natural disaster damage assessment
- Disaster Action Intervention Teams
- Living in a safe city
- Protection and salvage services
- Red Cross Search Service
- The firefighting system in Rijeka
- The protection and salvage system of the City of Rijeka in the event of a catastrophe or large misfortune