Public Lighting Energy Efficiency Programme in the Primorje – Gorski Kotar County (BULB)
Create conditions for the implementation of an energy efficient public lightning model in the territory of the Primorje – Gorski Kotar County.
Duration: August 2008. – November 2009.
- establishing a centre for managing energy-efficient public lighting,
- education of target groups on energy efficient public lighting management and in general on the actions aimed at improving energy efficiency,
- demonstrate in the pilot street the energy-efficient public lighting system by replacing old non-energy efficient public lighting,
- providing assistance to local self-government units while implementing a more energy-efficient public lighting system.
- Regional Development Agency – PORIN
- The City of Udine
- Primorje – Gorski Kotar County
- The City of Rijeka
Total project value EUR 241,531.12
EU grant: EUR 167,772.80
Financing of the City of Rijeka: HRK 57,941.45
PHARE CBC 2006 programme
More about the project: