Project Title: ENGINEERING +
Link local self-government units in five countries in order to find out in which way self government units can act to encourage the creation of partnership and develop initiatives that would promote careers in technical professions among high school and university students, as well as among the persons who are ready for professional retraining.
Duration: 2011. – 2013.
By exchanging best practices and experience, prepare a plan in order to promote technical professions and increase interest in such careers among high school and university students, as well as find a way to overcome differences between the necessary knowledge and skills possessed by employees and those actually required by their companies.
The project was implemented at 8 workshops organised in each partner city.
- Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council, Great Britain
- City of Regensburg, Germany
- City of Munich, Germany
- Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council, Great Britain
- City of Louny, Czech Republic
- City of Rijeka
- Directorate for Work and Economy, Antwerp, Belgium
- City of Antwerp, Belgium
- Regional technology centre Antwerp, Belgium.
Total budget EUR 118,200
The EU Lifelong Learning Programme – Leonardo da Vinci Partnership