Together in diversity
It is aimed at ensuring lifelong learning and continuous professional development of professional staff of Dječji vrtić Rijeka (Rijeka Kindergarten) and developing an organisation that learns and improves existing practice.
1 October 2020 – 30 September 2021
The project includes the development and improvement of personal and professional competencies of educators, ensuring well-being for children with disabilities in linguistic and cultural inclusion in the socio-cultural environment and creating an inclusive environment.
During the implementation of the project, the mobility of the project team of the Rijeka Kindergarten is envisaged, which consists of the director, educators and professional associates. The project includes 6 mobilities in Italy, Greece, Spain and Malta, and employees will take part in structured courses and acquaintances with European preschool practices according to the job shadowing model in a partner institution.
- Efficient communication and public speaking for teaching staff
- Best for educators: Reggio approach, Montessori method, outdoor education and more
- Dealing with Diversity: Inclusive educational strategies for students with fewer opportunities
- Educational management and school leadership
- Art as therapy: Self-expression and special needs in art education
- Monitoring the work in the kindergarten “Giovanni Falcone”
Owing to this project, the professional staff of the Rijeka Kindergarten will acquire new knowledge and skills, develop on personal and professional levels and will contribute to further linking the kindergarten internationally.
Dječji vrtić Rijeka
- Total project value: EUR 26,996.00 (100% EU funding)
Erasmus+, key activity 101 in the field of school education