Project goal: Increase on-line presence of contemporary art by digitising artworks, that will be available on Europeana, unique Internet archives of European cultural heritage and on the websites of its partners.
Digitaising Contemporary Art (DCA)
Duration: January 2011 – June 2013
Key activities:Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.
- preparing high quality digital reproductions of artworks
- workshops based on best practice experience and the most successful practices in digitalisation
- publishing guidelines for successful digitalisation
- review of digitalised materials on the websites of project partners – On-line collection of the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Rijeka
- 25 partners from 10 EU Member States and two associated states, Croatia and Island, including also the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art Rijeka
Total project value: EUR 3,947,286.00
Financed by the EU: EUR 1,973,639.00
Project value for MMCA: EUR 178,140.00
Participation of the City of Rijeka: HRK 130,000,00
Financed under: Competitiveness and Innovation framework Programme, ICT policy support programme (CIP ICT PSP)
More about the project: Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art Rijeka