Digitaising Contemporary Art (DCA)
Increase on-line presence of contemporary art by digitising artworks, that will be available on Europeana, unique Internet archives of European cultural heritage and on the websites of its partners.
Duration: January 2011. – June 2013.
- preparing high quality digital reproductions of artworks
- workshops based on best practice experience and the most successful practices in digitalisation
- publishing guidelines for successful digitalisation
- review of digitalised materials on the websites of project partners – On-line collection of the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Rijeka
- 25 partners from 10 EU Member States and two associated states, Croatia and Island, including also the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art Rijeka
Total project value: EUR 3,947,286.00
Financed by the EU: EUR 1,973,639.00
Project value for MMCA: EUR 178,140.00
Participation of the City of Rijeka: HRK 130,000,00
Competitiveness and Innovation framework Programme, ICT policy support programme (CIP ICT PSP)
Official web sites: