Volunteer Centres – Link Between Volunteering and Employability of Youth
The project will promote the involvement of unemployed youth in volunteer activities in the non-profit sector, local/regional government where the unemployed youth will have the ability to acquire and improve various competencies, knowledge, skills and attitudes and thus increase their employability in the labour market.
Duration: May 2011. – April 2012.
- Volunteer placement & NPO Career Resource Centre
- Volunteer placement in
the relevant NPO’s including local/regional authorities
- Strengthening co-operation between regional volunteer centres and the Croatian Employment Service
- The Association for Civil Society Development SMART, Rijeka
- Volunteer Centre Osijek (VCO)
- Volunteer Centre Zagreb (VCZ)
- Association “MI” – Split
- City of Rijeka
Total project value EUR 129,384.40, the City of Rijeka participated in the programme with EUR 3,500.00
IPA programme – Human Resources Development 2004. – 2009. – Youth in the Labour Market